Wednesday, January 1, 2014

On Shamrock Hill part 1-2

~written by Apofisherman and Angel
(1997)

On Shamrock Hill

Among the green clover,
in lands of desire,
where hummingbirds fly over,
shamrocks ever so higher.

There is a place,
I know it well,
where we can face,
our dreams to tell.

Butterflies surge for freedom,
along the rolling hills,
in a beautiful kingdom,
with dream master's skill.

And here I am !
So where are you?
Under this enchanting sky
of cloudless purest blue?

I guess I'll wait,
but don't take long.
This is our fate,
in emerald pastures song.

Then you will come
and you will see,
that love's great sum
Are you and me.

Love is a chance
to pave the way,
to Shamrock Hill, Dance
Happy Saint Patty's Day.
      Apofisherman

part II

I'll hurry to that hill
where clovers grow free
it's our hearts' will
for you and me.

The sky above in aqua tone
not a single soul
disturb or to phone
as we watch in distant a newborn foal.

A serene and luscious place
enchants our every wish
we'll be the envy of every race
to be free and childish.

I wear my angel wings
and gown of transparent white
how beautiful the sparrow sings
as we wait for the emerald night.

With the moon in its glow
casts down upon us generous
we make this dream grow
for we know it's love we have in us.

As we fall into our fantasy
on a bed of shamrock green
we are together you and me
holding hands until the sun is seen.

On Shamrock Hill we will perform
in the spotlight of nature's scene
it will be something out of the norm
but we understand what it could mean.

The next time you see a clover
a shamrock of deep green
know an angel is watching over
the both of us indeed.

      Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment